Terms and Conditions
LAST UPDATE: December 27, 2022
Welcome to TFT Wallet
Welcome to the website operated by TFF GROUP LLC. These Terms of Service (these “Terms”) of TFF GROUP LLC are an agreement that describes your rights and responsibilities as a TFT Wallet user. These Terms explain the terms by which you may access and use our online Services.
Through our Services, you may exchange fiat and Cryptocurrency (as defined below) and vice versa (the “Exchange Services”). You will access and manage your funds through TFT Wallet.
By accessing or using the Services, or by clicking a button or checking a box marked “I Agree” (or something similar), you signify that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms, whether or not you are a registered user of our Services. TFT Wallet reserves the right to modify these terms and will provide notice of these changes as described below. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access the Services (“Users”).
We may, in our sole discretion, modify or update these Terms from time to time, so you should review this page periodically. When we materially change these Terms, we will update the ‘last modified’ date at the top of this page. Your continued use of the Services after any update constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future Terms of Service, do not use or access (or continue to access) the Service; your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your use of the Services and close your Account by notifying firstname.lastname@example.org. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or termination of the Services, or suspension or termination of your access to the Services, except to the extent otherwise expressly set forth herein.
THE TFT WALLET SERVICES
1. Registration. To use our Services, you must register for and maintain an account with us (your “Account”). Registration requires you to submit to TFT Wallet certain personal information including documents that verify your identity. You understand and agree that you may be denied access to or use of the Services if you refuse to provide proof of identity or if the documentation provided does not meet TFT Wallet’s quality standards. In addition, you agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information with TFT Wallet. Your failure to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information may result in your inability to access and use the Services or TFT Wallet’s termination of these Terms with you. You can only have one Account at any given time.
2. Account Access. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account information, including your password and all activity including transactions that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify TFT Wallet of any unauthorized access to and use of your Account or password, or any other security violation via email to email@example.com. You may not authorize third parties to use your Account. You are solely responsible for all acts performed through the platform using your password or account whether authorized or not. You should not attempt to gain unauthorized access to Services, and any attempt to do so or to help others to do so, or distributing instructions, software or tools for this purpose will result in the termination of your account and other associated accounts, without prejudice to other rights, remedies, and actions TFT Wallet may take. You cannot create or use an Account other than your own.
3. Exchange Services. TFT Wallet services may enable you to access exchange services. Using the exchange services, you may send fiat currency from your financial account (“Linked Account”) and receive funds in your Account through the services offered by Financial Institutions. Subject to the Financial Institution Terms and these Terms, you may, through the Service, use the exchange services offered by the aforementioned exchange the fiat currency deposited in your User Account to Digital Currency (to the extent the funds deposited in your User Account are collectible and settled) or to convert any Digital Currency deposited in your User Account to fiat currency. Subject to the Financial Institution Terms and these Terms, you may remit any fiat currency deposited in your User Account to your Linked Account or another user's linked account (provided the financial institution holding such account supports transfers in the currency you desire to remit), you may remit any Digital Currency deposited in your User Account to another user’s End User Account or you may remit any Digital Currency deposited in your User Account to any digital wallet you link to your User Account or otherwise provided to us. Any Digital Currency transfers or processing effected through the Services are conducted by Financial Institutions. Your use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and the Financial Institution Terms.
You understand and agree your use of exchange services (1) is restricted where prohibited by law and (2) may require separate signup, identity verification, and agreement by the Financial Institutions providing the exchange services. You also acknowledge that you understand the inherent risks associated with using cryptographic and blockchain-based systems and that you have a working knowledge of the usage and intricacies of digital assets such as bitcoin (BTC), ether (ETH), and other digital tokens such as those following the Ethereum Token Standard (ERC-20). You further understand that the markets for these digital assets are highly volatile due to factors including (but not limited to) adoption, speculation, technology, security, and regulation. You acknowledge that the cost and speed of transacting with cryptographic and blockchain-based systems such as Ethereum are variable and may increase dramatically at any time. You further acknowledge the risk that your digital assets may lose some or all of their value while they are lent through the applicable protocol. You further acknowledge that we are not responsible for any of these variables or risks, and cannot be held liable for any resulting losses that you experience while accessing or using the exchange services. Accordingly, you understand and agree to assume full responsibility for all of the risks of accessing and using the exchange services and interacting with the applicable protocol. You further understand and agree that TFT Wallet or Financial Institution may discontinue the exchange services in their respective sole discretion, at any time, and that in such an event, TFT Wallet or Financial Institution may require that you (1) transfer any cryptocurrencies held with Financial Institutions or (2) exchange any such cryptocurrencies to another form of value supported by Financial Institutions and TFT Wallet. If you fail to complete either of these options on a timely basis, TFT Wallet or financial institution may force the exchange of the cryptocurrencies held and provide you with the equivalent in supported value, minus any transactional fees and expenses.
4. Transaction Limits. You understand and agree that TFT Wallet or Financial Institutions may impose transaction limits based on a review of your account, suspected violations of these Terms, or any other reason. TFT Wallet is under no obligation to notify you of any such transaction limits or restrictions.
5. The safety and security of your money are very important. We will at all times act in good faith to provide our Services. You acknowledge and agree, however, that TFT Wallet does not guarantee the successful execution of all transactions you request and that TFT Wallet or Financial Institution may also cancel a transaction at its reasonable discretion. You may be requested to provide additional information when initiating a TFT Wallet or Financial Institution transaction including providing proof of the source of funds. You agree to comply with such requests and understand and acknowledge that TFT Wallet or Financial Institution may cancel any transaction should you fail to comply with such requests and further may restrict access and use the Services or terminate these Terms and your Account permanently.
6. Charges. You understand that use of the Services may result in charges to you for the services you receive from TFT Wallet or one of its Financial Institutions (“Charges”). Any Charges assessed by TFT Wallet for its Services will be displayed before you initiate a service request and if the service request is approved by you, the Charges will be deducted directly from your User Account or Linked Account. Any TFT Wallet Charges paid by you are final and non-refundable unless otherwise determined by TFT Wallet. TFT Wallet reserves the right to establish, remove and/or revise TFT Wallet Charges for specific service requests in its sole discretion. TFT Wallet may from time to time provide certain Users with promotional offers and discounts that may result in different amounts charged for the same or similar service requests, and you agree that such promotional offers and discounts unless also made available to you, shall have no bearing on your use of the Services or the TFT Wallet Charges applied to you. Financial Institutions may assess Charges for their services under Financial Institution Terms. TFT Wallet is not responsible for Financial Institution Charges.
7. Chargebacks. In addition to the Charges described above, you understand and agree that you are responsible for any fees, costs, expenses, losses, charges, and the like (collectively, “Chargebacks”) incurred by TFT Wallet or Financial Institution as a result of transactions you initiated and that were reversed, failed, were fraudulent or resulted in errors when processed. You also understand that you may be subject to Chargebacks by Financial Institutions for transactions you initiated and understand and agree that such Chargebacks by Financial Institutions are your sole responsibility.
General Use, Prohibited Use, and Termination
1. Website Accuracy and Third-Party Links. Although we intend to provide accurate and timely information, the Services (including, without limitation, the Content) may not always be entirely accurate, complete, or current and may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. To continue to provide you with as complete and accurate information as possible, information may be changed or updated from time to time without notice, including without limitation information regarding our policies, products, and Services. Accordingly, you should verify all information before relying on it, and all decisions based on information contained in the Services are your sole responsibility and we shall have no liability for such decisions.
3. Prohibited Activities. You agree that you will not use TFT Wallet Services to perform any type of illegal activity of any sort or to take any action that negatively affects the performance of the Services or Financial Institution Services. You may not engage in any of the following activities via the Services or Financial Institution Services, nor may you help a third party in any such activity:
- Which would violate, or assist in the violation of, any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or sanctions programs administered in the countries where TFT Wallet or financial institution conducts.
- Try and gain unauthorized access to our Services, another user’s account, or Financial Institution Services;
- Which operates to defraud TFT Wallet, Financial Institutions, TFT Wallet users, or any other person.
- That results in providing false, inaccurate, or misleading information to TFT Wallet.
- Designed to attempt to bypass or circumvent any security features
- That reproduces, copies, sells, or resells our Services for any purpose except as authorized in these Terms or that reproduces, copies, sells, or resells our Financial Institution Services for any purpose except as authorized in Financial Institution Terms.
- That is abusive or interferes with or disrupts our Services or Financial Institution Services.
- That discloses or misuses information of another TFT Wallet User
- That hides or misrepresents the true origin of assets and resources which are the object of the services contracted with TFT Wallet or which are not conducted in your true name and identity. We reserve the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, sanctions program, legal process, or governmental request. We reserve the right to cancel and/or suspend your Account and/or block transactions or freeze funds immediately and without notice, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that your Account is associated with a Prohibited Activity. If you are blocked by TFT Wallet from accessing the Services (including by blocking your IP address), you agree not to implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (e.g., by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address).
4. Suspension, Termination, and Cancellation. TFT Wallet may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without notice: (1) suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to any or all of the TFT Wallet Services, or (2) deactivate or cancel your TFT Wallet Account, for any reason including:
- We suspect you of using your TFT Wallet Account in connection with any Prohibited Activity, or Financial Institutions are unable to support your use, or You take any action that TFT Wallet deems as circumventing TFT Wallet’s controls, including, but not limited to, opening multiple TFT Wallet Accounts Accounts or abusing promotions which TFT Wallet may offer from time to time.
- We also reserve the right to log off accounts that have been inactive for periods of six (6) months or more, or to modify or discontinue the Services. You agree that we are not liable to you or third parties for the suspension or termination of your account or access to the TFT Wallet Services.
You acknowledge that TFT Wallet’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to, suspending, or closing your account, may be based on confidential criteria that are essential to TFT Wallet’s risk management and security protocols. You agree that TFT Wallet is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management and security procedures to you.
The suspension or termination of your account does not affect any obligation you have to TFT Wallet or Financial Institution for Charges or Chargebacks relating to transactions executed before the suspension or termination date.
In the event of the termination of your account, you need to provide TFT Wallet or the Financial Institution with a valid bank account to allow the Financial Institution to transfer the funds available in your User Account. The such bank account must belong to you and must be located in the same country in which the funds originated. (And in cases where the funds originate from several countries, transfers will only be permitted to a valid bank account from which originated the majority of funds). Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you understand that Financial Institution may transfer all funds in your User Account to your Linked Account.
1. No Advice. TFT WALLET does not provide investment advice. The information contained within the TFT WALLET website is for informational purposes only, and we are not soliciting any action based upon such materials. You agree and understand that we do not purport to provide any investment advice. We do not provide any consultation on the advisability of purchasing, exchanging, lending, or borrowing digital assets, trading techniques, models, algorithms, or any other schemes.
3. Confidentiality. You agree to maintain in confidence any written, oral, or other information obtained through your use of the Services unless (a) such information is already known to you or such information becomes publicly available through no fault of you, (b) the use of such information is necessary or appropriate in making any filing or required for the consummation of transactions authorized through the use of the Services, or (c) the furnishing or use of such information is required by or necessary or appropriate in connection with legal proceedings.
4. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for delays, failure in performance of our obligations, or interruption of service which results directly or indirectly from any cause or condition beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, any delay or failure due to any act of God, the act of civil or military authorities, the act of terrorists, civil disturbance, war, strike or other labor dispute, fire, interruption in telecommunications or Internet services or network provider services, failure of equipment and/or software, or another catastrophe, and such delay.
Contact Us If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, you can contact us:
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: https://tftwallet.com/contact